Saturday, January 30, 2010

HOPE

It is the morning of the first day of new hope
The hope which I was waiting since last 10 years
I thought i did well to eventually convert this hope into reality, did I really
I question hard , question really hard to no solution
But I guess this time too, something is missing not from my side, may be from almighty
I am never able to soul search the reason for not having this end conversion rate
As it has always been the case, this time also its just a ray of hope to which I cling on for a while w/o the result
w/o the solution , hoping against the hope that this time may be , may be I get lucky
I need one chance , one sign, a sign of hope;
And seriously wish that this time this hope is not as long and false as always



I hope God is listening to my prayer
and bless me soon
I hope the morning of the first day of new hope
will bring new sunshine and fulfilment of hopes
spreading the cheer around
making life a little easier with no worries and happiness galore

1 comment:

  1. i can understand . but god is waiting to end up your waits not on any simple morning. that day is not far when the most beautiful morning would start your day n when ur dreams wud come true but again give u some new hopes and dreams. so i wish every morning of ur life is one of the most beautiful mornings. this is my hope which i know would come true very soon without even knocking at the door. u just b prepared to have good news anyday. but remember god wud give u the best thats why there is some delay. trust gods ways and decisions.

    ReplyDelete