Friday, February 5, 2010

ALL IS WELL

In life there are always some cherished ones
Out of these few are really loved one
And out of these few 3-4 are the chosen ones
One faded away, I lost him
World seems to come at standstill; I was addicted to his presence
Nothing seemed to move forward
In this lost hope someone said whatever happens- happens for good
In this new wave of 3 idiots he said ALL IS WELL
I pondered hard and asked is everything well
The answer is no, I believe
We are trained and educated not to cheat
Aren’t we cheating ourselves when we say all is well?
When in reality life is all puzzled and the words are either jumbled or misspelt
This very nature of human amazes me, to rise from ashes like phoenix
I am not saying it’s wrong, but for me it’s difficult to come up with terms without my dear and loved one
I miss her presence in life, her words, and her touch
How can I forget her and move on
I know I have to because its life and it never stops
But for me the journey would be tough with each passing day, I thought

And then in amidst of all this comes a fresh leash of life
A new chosen one by chance
Well I know she can’t replace her, but she would fit in nicely
In the end I will be again myself
In the end now, I realize all is well,
and if not, all will be well for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment