Friday, February 12, 2010

Dusk to Dawn

Heavy dusk has engulfed the world around me
The problems appeared to be surmountable
And with each passing day the loneliness and wilderness grew
Making me lost in my unknown world
Lost will to discover the new and other interesting things on path
Path I term as life oscillating between certainty and uncertainty
How come I forget that life is a beautiful journey
And there are several station and periods
Periods of joy, happiness, sorrow and grief
It has an uncanny way to be a leveler
And in the end a dark tunnel always have an end
The duration of darkness may be longer but can be forever
In the midst of all dusk I guess dawn has its own seedlings
Which were delayed coz of our dying and cursing attitude towards this life?
But I guess new dawn it seems has finally arrived in the life
With every sunset, there is a sun rise
And now there is a dawn of new hopes
New aspirations, new desires new bondings

No comments:

Post a Comment