Wednesday, February 3, 2010

life and death , life wins

i wanna change
i wanna change this wrld
where there is no gloom
all happy
i wann change for good
i wanna contribute
contribute to me , my surroundings
to u
to everybody
hail away me from this pain
i wanna live
i wanna be child again
taken care by all
loved by all
i just wanna dont grow again
why in this world growth comes along with worries
why i cant b myself
why i cant still play with toddlers
why still i look at others and care abt them
why i cant be
why i take care for others
when everbdy is so engaged in himself still then y we care for other reactions for our reactions
why its always u an me
why it cant be us
seeing all this
it seems death would be easy
Well it really be ? I question
Question hard
Don’t feel the courage to do
Not coz its tough, but tough for others associated with me
And well for a warrior like me
Life can’t end like this
I will change this for better
I wanna go to unconquered and uncharted territory
I wanna travel path not taken
To make that path followed by all then;
I wanna lead
I wanna grow but not like others
w/o sacrificing love , peace and above all
w/o sacrificing myself

No comments:

Post a Comment